- Produced from 100% renewable New Zealand Pinus radiata bark
- High quality, consistent media that lasts for many years in the pot
- Aged- not composted- to allow water and nutrients to be held until needed by the plant
- Mineral addition for ph adjustment and added Calcium and Magnesium for plant growth
- Does not accumulate salts, reducing the need for flushing
- Contains benificial micro-organisms that offer protection against plant pathogens
New Zealand Sphagnum moss is harvested from the pristine environment of New Zealand’s Southern West Coast.
The “Classic” has an average strand length of 4″ long where as the “Premium” has an average strand length of 6″ long.
$9.30 – $176.45
- Planting for all orchids
- Lining hanging baskets
- Reptile bedding