$5.84 – $51.31$5.84 – $51.31
- Regular-bodied clear cement for use on PVC pipe and fittings. Up to 4″ for DWV Sch. 40 and up to 2″ for Sch. 80
- Recommended for ALL grades and types of PVC pipe and fittings, potable water, pressure pipe, gas, conduit and DWV
- Sets up quickly
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 100°F
- Meets ASTM D-2564
- A highly refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants
- Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion and seizing and to assure easier disassembly
- Temperature range: -60°F to 1600°F (-51°Cto 871°C)
- Salt, corrosion and moisture resistant – ideal for marine use
- Non-aerosol version meets Mil Spec #907E
- Aerosol – Level 3*
[table id=260 /]$19.81$19.81
- All purpose PTFE THREAD SEALING COMPOUND that produces leakproof seals on threaded connections
- Lubricates, seals and protects threads in an extensive variety of plumbing, heating and oil field threaded pipe connections over a wide range of services, temperatures and pressures
- Will not dry out, stain, harden or separate
- Non-toxic. Will not destroy the seals of valves or faucets. Wipes clean from hands easily
[table id=254 /]$8.39 – $16.93$8.39 – $16.93
POW-R WRAP is a specially formulated water activated fiberglass tape designed as a strong, permanent and economical repair for water lines, irrigation lines, pipe lines, sewer lines, drainage lines or any other type of fluid or gaseous transporting lines. Permanent repairs can be made on almost any type of material and meets EPA requirements for Drinking water systems.
POW-R WRAP is a strong, permanent and economical repair. Works on virtually every kind of pipe. An easy alternative to traditional methods such as cementing, soldering, welding, sleeving and replacement. Works on wet, dry, clean, dirty or corroded pipes. Even Under Water!!
POW-R WRAP is ideal for all fluid or gas bearing pipes and hoses and is recommended for structural repairs and strengthening, corrosion prevention as well as asbestos containment. The only limit is your imagination!
[table id=71 /]$6.36 – $52.76$6.36 – $52.76
STIC-O-STEEL is extremely tough and durable with exceptional adhesion to a wide range of metals. After one hour, it can be free from black specs, drilled, tapped, filed, machined, etc. Will not rust or oxide. Impervious to chemicals and corrosion. Will adhere to wet surfaces, underwater, and within chemicals.$6.36$6.36
$10.55 – $49.68$10.55 – $49.68
- Purple-tinted all-purpose primer/cleaner for PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings.
- Removes surface dirt, grease and grime as well as softens pipe in preparation for solvent cement.
- Less aggressive than clear primer and purple primer.
- Purple tint for verification for code.