DIG 710AP Battery Operated Propagation Controller
The 710AP is a battery operated controller with a two-wire DC latching solenoid, designed for propagation, misting and irrigation cycles. The 710AP provides advanced programming capabilities for all types of commercial, greenhouse and nursery applications, and features logical, revolving menus for simplified programming and review. The controller is fully waterproof and powered by two AA alkaline batteries that can last for up to three years.
The 710AP includes a seven-button keypad, a large, easy-to-read LCD display, intuitive icon-based programming with five start times per day in weekly or cyclical mode, manual run, monthly budgeting, and “rain off” with restart of up to 99 days. The controller also features a propagation mode including cyclical frequencies from 1 minute to 59 minutes or from 1 to 12 hours, and durations in seconds for loop watering with selectable start and stop times.
- Powered by two AA alkaline batteries with a safe period of 60 seconds to replace without losing power.
- Watering flexibility with a selection of watering frequencies including weekly, odd, even, or cyclical between 1 and 30 days, 1 to 12 hours or 1 to 59 minutes.
- Duration can be set in seconds, minutes or hours.
- Interval watering in which a cycle is continuously repeated for a desired period every set interval between a start and stop time. Cycles can be repeated daily or be left running indefinitely.
- Low battery indicator
- Display indicates if irrigation is set to water for the day and if any of the additional programming features are active
- Seven buttons with integrated high resolution screen.
- Simple, icon-based intuitive programming and EasyFlow™ navigation.
- After 15 minutes the controller screen turns off automatically to conserve energy.
- Semi-automatic and manual operation with timed countdown for shutoff.
- System On/Off button allows the user to turn off the controller’s programming and reactivate it as desired as well as to quickly activate or deactivate a propagation program outside of its set start and stop times when used in propagation mode.
- Propagation mode features error catching so that programming mistakes cannot be entered and will automatically update to an allowable entry (run time greater than interval or interval less than run time).
- Retractable coiled cord to the solenoid.
- Brackets for solenoid and wall mounting options are included.
- Utilizes RoHS compliant components.
- Reset option allows erasing of all programs to default settings except date and time.
- Non-volatile memory holds programs indefinitely without batteries except date and time.
- Completely waterproof (IP68).
- Rain sensor connection included.
- Can be mounted on a range of solenoid valves.
- Captured solenoid plunger and spring for easy maintenance.
- Easily retrofits to most manufacturers’ valves with one of DIG’s seven adapters.
- Three-year warranty.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|