100 Degree 6″ Locator stake
3×5 Micro Tubing
2000 Box Quantity$0.16
NETAFIM DRIPPER ASSEMBLIES-
2WAY FLAT WHITE PE TUBING ASSEMBLIES IN DIFFERENT LENGTHS
4WAY FLAT WHITE PE TUBING ASSEMBLIES IN DIFFERENT LENGTHS
CHOOSE THE DRIPPER ALSO. PRICE INCLUDES THE DRIPPER.
ORDER IN QUANTITIES OF 25
SHIPPING WILL BE DETERMINED AND BILLED AFTER ORDER PLACED DUE TO QUANTITY.
2WAY FLAT WH PE 18 ANG-ARW 25EA
4WAY FLAT WH PE 36 ANG-ARW 25EA
4WAY FLAT WH PE 24 ANG-ARW 25EA
4WAY FLAT WH PE 18 ANG-ARW 25EA
2WAY FLAT WH PE 24 ANG-ARW 25EA
2WAY FLAT WH PE 36 ANG-ARW 25EA
012DM-3636F (40201-001800)$1.48 – $3.40
PLEASE EMAIL FOR A QUOTE!!! SHIPPING WILL VARY AND PRICE BREAKS ARE AVAILABLE!!
- Excellent cooling capacity – patented design: The special layout of solid surfaces and mesh structures ensures ideal water distribution through the Pad. This allows for proper wetting and less splashing, resulting in highly efficient cooling capacity
- Easy to clean: The use of welded, highly resistant polymer sheets allows the plastic pad to be easily cleaned without damaging the Pads
- Long service life: The use of polymer sheets in combination with thermal welding guarantees best stability and a long service life
- Lowest pressure loss: At an air velocity of 300 ft/min (1.5 m/s) the plastic pad’s pressure drop is only at 0.40 inches of water (10 Pa.) substantially lowering energy consumption
$93.35 – $141.11$93.35 – $141.11
- High UV resistance: The use of UV-stabilizing additives ensures outstanding resistance to UV light for years.
- Impermeable to light: The plastic pad’s geometry blocks out light from the outside
- Chemical resistance: The plastic pad is made of Polypropylene, which is highly resistant to most chemicals.
- Pad width: Pads are offered in 2’ wide sections
56607 Water Timer
- Easy to set / Easy to read
- Large LCD display
- SAFEGUARD – Valve automatically closes when battery is low
- Customizable run time from 1 to 360 minutes
- Watering delay (Rain delay) option – postpone watering
24, 48 or 72 hours
- Manual on/off button for instant watering
- Can be set to water during ideal times to minimize evaporation
- Helps eliminate over-watering
- Metal easy swivel coupling with ergonomic grip
- 2 AA batteries required (not included)
4-16 Zone (Station) Modular Controller
- Model: EVO-4OD
- UPC/EAN: 90258818106
- When paired with a Smart Connect receiver (sold separately), the EVOLUTION Series controller is able to communicate wirelessly to a series of powerful and water saving accessories, including the ET-based Weather Sensor, Precision™ Soil Sensor, Auxiliary Relay, Handheld Remote, or SMRT Logic. SMRT Logic is a unique internet gateway that allows cloud-based control of your landscape through the SMRT Scape™ website or app.
- The EVOLUTION Series controller features a backlit LCD display that makes programming the controller and making adjustments in the future easy and straightforward. The multi-lingual display can be set to one of six different languages.
- 18 mm: OD 0.709″ (18.0mm), ID 0.619″ (15.7mm), wall thickness 0.045″(1.1mm)
- 12″ Spacing
- 0.42 gph (1.6 l/h)
SOLD BY THE FOOT
SHIPPING WILL/CAN BE DETERMINED AFTER PURCHASE FOR BEST SCENARIO
OTHER SIZES CAN BE ORDERED*
Aluminet O – 50% Greenhouse Shade Cloth
Shade Percentage: 50-55%
Diffused Light Transmission: 65%
The net is designed especially for internal use to be spread permanently as a ceiling beneath greenhouse roofs, or to be installed as a moveable thermal screen. For moderate shading in a broad variety of crops.
The net prevents irradiation damage in plants and fruits and reduces heat in greenhouses during hot days.
Knitted in widths of up to 27.5 ft (8.4 m). Other widths are available upon request.
Available with drawstrings for suspended installations and movable screens
Flexible, light, strong and easy to spread
Recyclable and UV resistant$10.35
65P is ideal for budget projects including lawn and garden irrigation, nurseries, greenhouses, and temporary installations.
Features & Benefits
- 1/2” MPT Connection
- Heavy duty plastic construction
- Stainless steel springs, spindle, and fulcrum pin
- Adjustable deflector plate
- Adjustable diffuser pin
- Anti-backsplash arm
- Chemical-resistant bearing seals promote longer lifespan
- Stream straightening vane built into nozzle
- Bayonet Nozzle
- 25° angle of trajectory
- Pressure: 25 to 60 PSI
- Flow: 3.54 to 5.64 GPM
- Throw Radius: 33 to 47 FT
- Trajectory: 25°
- Rotation: 20° to 340° or Full Circle
2” Diaphragm for HIT 500 Series flow control valve
1-1/2″ Diaphragm for HIT 500 series flow control valve$8.31 – $22.28